Need for guidance for excel-IIF-Quickbooks process

Reaction score
Country
Rwanda
Hi All, my name is Aloys, I have more than 10 years’ experience in the field of Audit and Finance. In my experience I have used SAP business one and NetSuite. Currently I got a new Job where I am the Controller for a Company present in USA and East Africa.

My current company uses QuickBooks and it the first time I use it. So, in my first month of work I am facing many challenges as usual, and one of the biggest challenges is to be able to upload data to Desktop QuickBooks (mainly Journals and Invoice).
I have made research and I found that I have to prepare my data in excel, then convert them to IIF format then I upload in QuickBooks but in practice I do not understand this works.

However, IIF transaction creator is now installed on My machine even if now I am not able to confirm if it works properly or not until I am able to use.

I would be great-full if I can get the support from more experienced persons on this blog that will help me to understand this process well.

Thanks

Aloys Baziga

Ask a Question