USA Need information from anyone working in the field of Accountancy in United States

Reaction score
Hi,

I have few questions. First of all, I am from Pakistan and after my 2 years college I studied CAT from ACCA. After that i passed 4 exams of ACCA part 2 but then decided to not to go any further because i had a good job and didn't really need any more education. Now I'm here in USA as resident alien. And can't find a good job as CAT is not recognised in USA. If anybody can tell what are my options? As going to college/university for bechalors degree is too expensive for me. So please if anybody can help me out, I'll be thankfull.
I don't have a Bechalors Degree :(

Reaction score
I would consider doing an extensive search online for an accredited university that offers an accounting program at a tuition cost per credit that is at the lower end of the scale and take one class per semester. Without the benefit of financial aid it will take much longer to complete the program but it will be rewarding in the end knowing you persevered. It will be a struggle because the jobs available without a degree would be limited, but it is possible if you commit yourself.

Best

Ask a Question