Accounting App - this any good?

Reaction score
Hi all

My sister's in her last year of high school and is deciding on what direction she wants to go in, one of the options being accountancy...

Her biggest concern is what it's going to be like at the next level, partly because when I was went from high school to studying a degree, I went from loving a subject to absolutely hating it. she asked me to help her out - I know nothing about accounting, but found this app that claims to give a basic course on the actual professional course?

the app is qualt intro to accounting.

Is this actually accurate to what studying accounting as a degree is like? She says based on that info it seems exactly what she expects & wants it to be...

Thanks in advance folks!

G

Reaction score
If the application is working good and it's almost the same why not give a try and see how it works. No one can tell if the outcome is exactly as actual professional course.

Reaction score
There are lot of application are available on internet which can really help us So we should try it at least once .

Samir

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Work will always be called work. If it was 100% fun, it would be called play.

So that being said, how much do you want to be compensated to do things you only semi-like? That's what it really comes down to. There are very few people in professions that feel like they're playing all the time--that's the dream job. ;)

Ask a Question