EIDL Loan- Hazard Insurance question

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Do you know if there are any exceptions for not being forced to purchase hazard insurance when signing the EIDL loan agreement? This is the section in the agreement I am speaking of. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 11.30.17 AM.png

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi Everyone,

Do you know if there are any exceptions for not being forced to purchase hazard insurance when signing the EIDL loan agreement? This is the section in the agreement I am speaking of. Thank you.

View attachment 784
I have the exact same question. My business only has a laptop as an assets. Where you able to get an answer?

Reaction score
I have the exact same question. My business only has a laptop as an assets. Where you able to get an answer?
No unfortunately. You have a year at least. I tried calling but they keep transferring me to different people. Most likely individuals not trained for this question. I emailed twice as well and no response over two weeks. Try calling your regional SBA office and see if they can call on your behalf since they have more pull. I'm going to try calling again in a couple months to see if that helps. I know lots of people are calling at the moment.

Ask a Question