UK Gender discrimination in accountancy.

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I am currently doing a fourth year dissertation for my Accountancy degree. My dissertation topic is Gender Issues in Accountancy. I would be grateful if any of you could fill in my short questionnaire at the link below. It only takes a few minutes to complete. All replies appreciated. Thank you.

Gender issues in the workplace. Survey

Reaction score
it would be great to let us know about the results of your findings

Reaction score
Please continue completing survey!

Hi guys.

I still have another month before completion of this study and the more replies the better more accurate results i can get. Please continue to complete it and comment, would be great help. Thank you:):)

Reaction score
Hi there.

Sorry I missed this but I'm looking forward to the results.
You havent missed it yet, the survey will be running another few weeks, please take a few minutes to complete it as your opinions are valued tremedously.

Thank you
ALi

Reaction score
Breck90 - I'd love to see the results from the survery, are you comfortable sharing the results with us?Just curious :).

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I am currently doing a fourth year dissertation for my Accountancy degree. My dissertation topic is Gender Issues in Accountancy. I would be grateful if any of you could fill in my short questionnaire at the link below. It only takes a few minutes to complete. All replies appreciated. Thank you.

Gender issues in the workplace. Survey

we are also doing a thesis on Gender issues in the accountancy profession and my group is really having a hard time narrowing down this topic and looking for data gathering methods. is it alright if we have a look on your survey? please and thank you :)

Reaction score
bump.

There seems to be more women than men in bookkeeping roles. Always kind of wondered if it was because of gender discrimination. am still interested in what you come up with in the survey. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dataanalyticscoursesegypt

Latest Threads