USA Hello everyone!!!

Reaction score
Hello my name is Ashley, I done an online search engine to find accounting forums for students and this is the first thing that popped up. I am a student at Virginia Highlands Community College working to get my core courses out of the way to get a bachelor of science in accountancy. I really do want to be an accountant but I am having a couple of problems with it and I don't know why. I have a lot of questions I need to ask that's why I came to this site because my instructor doesn't talk about how the concepts help in accounting career. I have a tough semester and I want to really pass. I cannot get tutoring for accounting because I am not available when the tutor is and I can't go to get online tutoring anymore because I used up all my time. I am looking forward to meeting some nice people and showing me the ropes. Accounting is a field in demand which means there's not enough people to help businesses stay on track. I really want this career and looking forward to hearing knowledge from some amazing people.

Becky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Ashley! Great to have you here :) Accountancy can be a hard profession to learn, but if you are willing to put in the hard work then the rewards can be great! Sounds like you have the right attitude, and I wish you well with your studies.

If you struggle with a concept, feel free to post your query in the 'Exams & studying' section.

Reaction score
Thank you so much Becky. I greatly appreciate it. I have alot of questions that need to be answered thank you for the welcome.

Reaction score
welcome to the forum ashley! Great to have you here :) accountancy can be a hard profession to learn, but if you are willing to put in the hard work then the rewards can be great! Sounds like you have the right attitude, and i wish you well with your studies.

If you struggle with a concept, feel free to post your query in the 'exams & studying' section.

can i take help too for my assignment ? I really need to do this ....

Ask a Question