Long time user confounded: Income vs. Expenses

Reaction score
Hi all,

I read as many threads as I could find but still no one seems to have the same exact issue as I do.

Been using Quicken for years now and have been hoping my issue would be resolved with subsequent version upgrades but no dice. I'm currently using Quicken 2011 Home & Business

My issue is that on the home page in the graph for "Income vs. Expenses", income is overstated by the amount of my small business account. This account is "checked" when I go to Options/Customize This Graph. I un-check it and everything is perfect. However when I close and open Quicken, it reverts exactly back to having that account checked.

Please please someone tell me there's an answer to my problem. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it but I'm an anal accountant who wants my pretty graphs to be accurate upon start up.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Clarification

Minor clarification on my issue....

The business account that does not stay unchecked when clicking on Options/Customize This Graph is not checked under Accounts but is checked under Categories. It is under Categories that I need the account to remember the un-checked setting for my graph to be correct.

Ask a Question