USA Need Best Accounting interview tips!

Reaction score
Hello!
I am becoming frustrated with this profession that I truly love. I am a Sr. Accounting and I lost my job about three years ago when my company decided to centralized their book in a different State. Almost three years now, and I have not been able to land a position with benefits package similar to the one I lost… Yes I find contract positions, but not really satisfactory… is it just me? The economy? Or just those managers?
Please any input will be beneficial.
Thank you

Reaction score
It's also your competition, there are probably a good amount of other accountants out there looking for jobs. Something I've seen success with when applying for jobs (corporate or to pick up clients) is to upload a video on youtube and include that with my resume. On the video i answer the questions they ask and explain my background. This would help to set you apart from all the other resumes. You could just use a small flip cam or a smartphone to create the video.

Ask a Question