USA Part-Time Options

Reaction score
Country
United States
Got my accounting degree (BS) a few years ago.. 1 month after getting my degree my manager at the time promoted to me a great position that I am still at and do not desire to leave. My current position is not based in accounting one bit.

I would love to keep up on at least part of the field and make a bit of cash on the side. I have thought about getting my enrolled agent but it seems like that might be a bit overboard if I just want to do taxes during the season part time. I will probably get the Oregon Tax Preparer for next season no matter what.

Any thoughts on other options I can explore? It would have to be part time, either after business hours, or from home. I am all for doing further training or getting certifications if there is something that fits the bill.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi, it would be helpful if you can specify the location in which you are looking for a part-time job. Also, I think you can look for staffing agencies that specialize in accounting placements. They have networks throughout many industries and fields including accounting, so your job search would be much easier.

Ask a Question