UK PracticePro

Reaction score
Hi all,

On Tuesday I visited a PracticePro seminar in London as I am looking to join an accountancy association. I originally considered AVN but they were very expensive. I came across PracticePro at Accountex and saw that they had a number of free seminars throughout the UK.

So anyway I attended and was very impressed with what they were offering. They provide a month-by-month plan to follow, on-going training and a number of free software solutions. They even provide a money back guarantee if I don't increase my turnover by two times my fee in the first year.

What i'd like to know is - is anyone else a current member of PracticePro? I'd love to hear how it has worked for you...

Best,

Lou

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sorry Lou,
I'm not a current or past member of PracticePro, But I've heared a positive feedback about there services risk management, claims prevention and law practice management etc. from my clients.

Reaction score
Hi Lou,

I can safely say that PracticePro has been fantastic for me. I'm currently working my way through the month-by-month plan and i'm already starting to build up my client base.

Being the pessimist that I am, I was wary of joining them, but it was either AVN for £800 per month or PracticePro for £499 per month.

PracticePro gave me the opportunity of paying a month's deposit with the promise of refunding it if I was not satisfied following the two day bootcamp. Needless to say - the bootcamp was excellent and really opened my eyes to a number of opportunities.

Lou, I cannot recommend PracticePro enough.

I hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datanalyticscourse

Latest Threads