Stock Portfolio Tracking

Reaction score
What do you use for tracking portfolios. I have an account through scottrade and am not really impressed with the portfolio tracking. I would like to be able to graph the changes in my portfolio over time, and also track the individual stocks graphically. Once I wanted to set up my own spreadsheet for this, but it is really hard job and not a good way for daily closing numbers, and I want to keep my data up-to-date by justing downloaded online.

Reaction score
I have used TradeMax, it can meet all you need that you described above.especially the Daily Account Value chart report helps the users compare your current Account Value with other index(DowJones,S&P500) and analyze trade performance based on the detailed information on daily basis, while the Gains & Losses Pie reports give the users a total or summary information about the gains or losses of selected securities during a specific fiscal year or a set time period.

Ask a Question