USA Entry level accounting job search

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thank you. These courses when I look under accounting/finance seem like basic or fundamentals. What other courses am I looking at. Maybe I am not searching properly in list of courses? What course titles do u recommend if I may ask. Would u be kind enough to share the link or name of the course listed in Coursera pls? Thanks

Reaction score
Country
India
Thank you. These courses when I look under accounting/finance seem like basic or fundamentals. What other courses am I looking at. Maybe I am not searching properly in list of courses? What course titles do u recommend if I may ask. Would u be kind enough to share the link or name of the course listed in Coursera pls? Thanks
  • Financial Accounting Fundamentals
  • Introduction to Financial Accounting

Reaction score
Country
United States
  • Financial Accounting Fundamentals
  • Introduction to Financial Accounting
Thank you! I appreciate this. If I have a bachelors in accounting, still these courses will add value to my resume, right?

Reaction score
Country
India
Thank you! I appreciate this. If I have a bachelors in accounting, still these courses will add value to my resume, right?
Get the courses, and together with your bachelor's, you can show that you have a solid knowledge base when it comes to accounting. I would suggest you take up the courses only if you haven't landed your first job yet. On getting a job, based on how you like the job, think of taking up professional accounting qualifications like US CMA or the US CPA (as these can at any day outright beat online courses). Professional qualifications are what earn you respect in the field.

Ask a Question