Best way to share QB files

Reaction score
I started using LeapFILE ( leapfile.com ) to send my QB files, because they're too big for email AND LF has great security features. So far it's working really well for me.

Does anyone else here have experience with LF? Or what else do you use to securely send/share your QB files? I'm interested in hearing about what tools people use! Thanks

Reaction score
Country
United States
I started using LeapFILE ( leapfile.com ) to send my QB files, because they're too big for email AND LF has great security features. So far it's working really well for me.

Does anyone else here have experience with LF? Or what else do you use to securely send/share your QB files? I'm interested in hearing about what tools people use! Thanks
I have no experience with LF. We use DropBox (Paid version) to share QuickBooks files. Before going for Google drive or DropBox, I think you should take a look at this blog Can I Share My QuickBooks File on Google Drive or Dropbox?

Ask a Question