USA Business Logo

Tam

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've did some research on companies that have paid hundreds of thousands and millions of dollars for their company logo. Example, Pepsi logo cost $1,000,000.00; Accenture logo cost $100,000,000.00; British Petroleum logo cost $211,000,000.00; Next logo cost $100,000.00; Enron logo cost $33,000.00. I'm thinking to myself, how can a person be so smart to create a multi million or billion dollars company? But on face value, appear to be such a big sucker to allow themselves to be talked into spending so much money to have a company logo designed for their company. A company logo that literally took less the 30 seconds to design; example, Accenture company logo is only the spelling of the company name done in a distinct font. With that said, my question is. Are the companies that pay this exorbitant amount of money to have a company logo designed doing this with an ulterior motive? Like getting a business tax deduction to reduce their tax liability?

kirby

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
To understand this kind of thinking, read "The Emperor's New Clothes" by Hans Christian Andersen.

Reactions: Ian

Ask a Question