South Africa How to receive documents and invoices for starting a bookkeeping business

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Hi, I would like to start a manual bookkeeping business, but not sure how I can receive all the invoices and documents to do so, if I cannot go to the premises. How would I go about this, as I am thinking, that there might be too many invoices to receive them by email. Thanks

Fidget

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If you're starting a manual bookkeeping business, then outside of receiving documents via email, I think your only other option is receiving them by post if you can't go to the premises to get them.

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
If you're starting a manual bookkeeping business, then outside of receiving documents via email, I think your only other option is receiving them by post if you can't go to the premises to get them.
And if I start it with free software such as Zoho books, then can you receive a lot of documents by email. Would I then just download those Doc's to a folder on the computer or smartphone

Ask a Question