Capital Contribution and Accounting

Dec 31, 2019
Reaction score
Good Morning,

i've uk LTD company (not trading company) it's just holding company and i've few questions

1) if LTD company get Dividends since it's shareholder of Trading company this income (dividend) it's taxable?

2) i would incorporate RAK offshore company in UAE with shareholder the LTD uk Company with 1% of shares and send capital to the RAK as Capital Contribution without create or get back new shares

3) since the Rak will not have a bank account it's possible to pay with UK LTD bank account a property that will be hold by the RAK company?

4) there is here accountant that can help me to arrange accounting for this transaction?

thanks all in advance and happy new year!


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question