UK Capital Loss Carried Back

Mar 29, 2018
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hi There

I have a question regarding capital losses. A limited company owns a property that has decreased in value since purchased in 2010, can the decrease which is 105k be claimed as a capital loss and be used against previous years corporation tax ? The sole director of this company has died and the property is to be sold

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question