India Construction Accounting in Excel Format

Reaction score
Dear All Member,

I am jignesh from india.

I was searching an online group of accoutant for my help.

I am working in an construction company.

This company does accounting in Excel.

So is there any prescribed format in which i can easily manage accounts in excel format for construction industry.

Kindly help me out.

Thanks

Jignesh.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Dear All Member,

I am jignesh from india.

So is there any prescribed format in which i can easily manage accounts in excel format for construction industry.

Kindly help me out.

Thanks

Jignesh.
hi

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Dear All Member,

I am jignesh from india.

Kindly help me out.

Thanks

Jignesh.
Hi sir do you have now

Fidget

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In short, no there isn't. If statutory accounts are being prepared with excel, then you need to use the format of the accounting standards you're using.

For internal management accounting reporting you can use whatever format suits the people requiring the reports.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
In short, no there isn't. If statutory accounts are being prepared with excel, then you need to use the format of the accounting standards you're using.

For internal management accounting reporting you can use whatever format suits the people requiring the reports.

Hi Sir, can I ask help for the flow of accounting in construction company? Im just new for the company and I don't have experience for accounting construction since I am coming from banking industry. And the company has only monitoring and I need to do some accounting reports for the company.
Thanks

J

John Baker

You posted..
So there must be historical records/procedures, that have been used in the past to accommodate your requirements. On the other hand, if you've taken a job that you're not well equipped to handle, then a preexisting Excel format can be rather difficult to understand and use, not to mention making a bad situation worse.
Construction is very topical - type wise. Paving, drywall, plumbing, rough carpentry -Vs- finish carpentry, iron work, concrete variables, and a lot more, are unique parts of the construction trades. Going one step further, small business that hire family members and friends, who are ill equipped to do the job, is a business just begging to fail.
If you outlined your limitations in this aspect of recordkeeping and reporting during your interview, why did this company hire you in the first place?.​

Reaction score
Country
India
The company must be having established MIS Templates / Reports which can be used or you can search online for specific Excel Templates as required. Normally initial training is provided and all the systems in place are introduced to he newly joined employees.

Ask a Question