USA Correcting a W-2

Oct 29, 2016
Reaction score
United States
I have a question if anyone could help. If a W-2 is issued and lists the employee as a city resident when they are not, the city has a city taxand now the employee who never worked or lived in the city owes money instead of getting a refund ( part time college student). Can the employer issue a corrected W-2?

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question