UK Correction of errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello I need help with these questions asap.

Recording errors

Discounts received had been overcast by $75.

Attachments

Fidget

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
C'mon.. have a go at it yourself first. You can't just give us 13 errors that need correcting and sit back and wait for the answers to come flooding in!

Reactions: Ian
Reaction score
C'mon.. have a go at it yourself first. You can't just give us 13 errors that need correcting and sit back and wait for the answers to come flooding in!
No need to be rude. I did them all thank you very much. You guys and this site took to long anyways for me to even have a discussion on where I was going wrong. Keep your stupid condescending comments to yourself. The site is here to use. No instructions given

Fidget

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
See! You didn't need us after all! Well done!

And to be fair, the forum is called: "Accountant Forums: Tax, Accountancy and Audit Discussion". It's not called "Do my homework for me", although there is a thread for help on homework issues, and we're happy to help so long as somebody has a go at it themselves first.

Enjoy your studies!

Reactions: Ian
Reaction score
Condescending again!!! Trying to sound nice but you just can't help yourself!!! Your mother must be so proud!

Reaction score
See! You didn't need us after all! Well done!

And to be fair, the forum is called: "Accountant Forums: Tax, Accountancy and Audit Discussion". It's not called "Do my homework for me", although there is a thread for help on homework issues, and we're happy to help so long as somebody has a go at it themselves first.

Enjoy your studies!
I saw a post in here where a guy placed a number of questions on this site and someone asked him to show them the paper but instead he typed the questions all out individually. Where were you then to jump down his throat???? Instead he got an entire list of answers. I guess you can't monitor everything can you? Or do you have a fork tongue and choose who to bully? Is it because of my gender? Get some manners!!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Mesha - there's a bit notice at the top of the exams/studying forum that says:

Please note that if you are looking for assistance with an exam-style question, you must attempt the question yourself before asking for help. You can then state the answer you have so far and explain which aspect you need help with. Anyone posting exam-style questions expecting the answer to be given to them will have their posts removed. Repeat offenders will be banned from the forum.
Fidget wasn't being rude at all! They were just trying to see where you were at, as we shouldn't just hand out answers to people - it doesn't help students learn. You seem to be the one being rude here, as you didn't get the answers handed on a plate.

Is it because of my gender?
This is just silly. Take a look at the notice at the top of the exams forum and you'll see why we don't just hand out answers, as we've explained.

Reaction score
Mesha - there's a bit notice at the top of the exams/studying forum that says:

Fidget wasn't being rude at all! They were just trying to see where you were at, as we shouldn't just hand out answers to people - it doesn't help students learn. You seem to be the one being rude here, as you didn't get the answers handed on a plate.

This is just silly. Take a look at the notice at the top of the exams forum and you'll see why we don't just hand out answers, as we've explained.
Wow! I'm rude! No reference to his sarcasm. Could both of you not have responded with..."let's see what you've got so far." No. You make mo mention of his attitude and attack.

Again I did them and only had an issue with number 12. So your assumption is foolish.

I expect nothing less from the two of you.

Fidget

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Don't forget to complain to your teacher that you came on this site and the accountants wouldn't do your homework for you.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was right Ian. It is my gender!!

**** off now!!
We don't have a clue what gender you are, nor has anyone made any reference to it.

You're really not welcome here with behaviour like this, so your account is now banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question