UK [FreeAgent] Making Corrections to already submitted Payroll

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to make the corrections to to already submitted Payroll for the employee who's is now left.
Basically I've missed to include the bonus payments which were sent, so now I've ended up in Debit amount in "902-1: Salary and Bonuses".
How I can make the corrections using FreeAgent? Or some alternative solution where I can balance transactions in 902-1.

I've checked and other similar softwares supports where you can re-open payroll that as per:
I've also check that I can send Full Payment Submission (FPS), but according to HMRC, I need to check through my software.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Response from FA:

If you want to make a correction to previously submitted RTI in FreeAgent, unfortunately FreeAgent doesn't support resubmissions, therefore you should make a corrected submission using HMRC Basic Tools, or another software provider.

Reaction score
Country
India
Edit your invoices, bills, bank payments and expenses as you would do to correct any other errors.

FreeAgent will then make those changes on your next unlocked VAT return.

Simple as that!
I hope this helps!

Ask a Question