Data Entry Help!!

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Well first off, I'm new here so I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Ashley and I've been in the accounting business for about three years.

I was hoping if anyone could reccomend an automated data entry solution for QuickBooks. Manually entering individual transactions is frustrating and time consuming and I was wondering if there was a way I could automate the whole process or at least a part of it. :confused:

-Ashley F.

Reaction score
ScanWriter

Hi Ashley,

You should look into ScanWriter from Personable Inc.

All you have to do is scan, review the data (similar to an excel spreadsheet) and click import. It saves you A LOT of time and you won't have to be stuck entering your transactions manually one, by one.

Hope this helps!

Reaction score
Thank you Ronika! That was a great blog review. Does neatdesk only scan and populate receipts?

Reaction score
I believe NeatDesk only populates receipts and doesn't import transactions directly into QuickBooks.

ScanWriter on the other hand imports bank and credit card statements, reciepts, bills, and more directly into QuickBooks entries. It eliminates all manual data entry.

Ask a Question