USA Fast Pass Becker CPA Review vs Private experience and Regular Becker

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I need advice, ASAP.... I got two job offers for staff accountant in the private field. I just got the 150 and registered for the Becker CPA review course..I had interviewed last semester with several public firms and had no luck....so the offers are an ego booster since I was already disappointed...

My dilemma: Either accept the offer, and take the regular review course and hopefully finish by December....Interview with Public firms during the hiring wave in Oct-Nov and sell myself by having 2 parts of the exam passed and some Private Staff accountant experience, and complete the exam by december, make some decent money and enter some investments in which I have been working on and has been successful, OR

Stay unemployed, Take the fast pass, finish by august and then interview with Public firms and hopefully get an offer, Though I wont have any experience ( no internship or anything ) will hopefully have my cpa credentials, My family will be supporting me, I will be broke, but wont need to worry about bills and so, since Id be technically borrowintg money from my brother....

What secures me a better job, assuming everything else the same!!!!????

Help!!1, sorry for the long forum

Ask a Question