freshbooks/ zoho/ quickbooks/ xero

Discussion in 'Accounting Software' started by brett701, Dec 9, 2011.

1. brett701

brett701

What is the best accounting software. Currently I have Quickbooks pro 2010 and invoicing is a pain in the ... I've been looking into the competitors , but there are so many. Freshbooks is mainly an invoicing software and it lacks the ability to warn clients that there will be a recurring payment. I basically want something that make invoicing super easy. If the software happens to be solely invoicing , i would like for it to integrate easy with the accounting software (quickbooks/quicken/xero/ or whatever other ones there are).

Thanks for your help.

brett701, Dec 9, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. brett701

Inger Lilja

Sounds like you need to take a look at an alternative accounting software with an integrated invoicing tool. You may already have checked out E-conomic, but if not, I would like to draw your attention to the invoicing feature (which goes from quotation to order to invoice with just a few clicks). I suggest taking a trial off the website or join an online presentation - both free of course.

Inger Lilja, Dec 15, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. brett701

Prashant Ganti

Zoho Books\

Hi,

This is Prashant from Zoho. We have an <a href="https://www.zoho.com/books">accounting software</a> that we call Zoho Books. It does make invoicing super easy. It comes with a one month free trial.

Please do e-mail us at support at zohobooks dot com.

Regards
    Prashant

Prashant Ganti, Dec 16, 2011
  4. brett701

richardsha

I think this question can be part of your research in finding the best software, still, I would recommend you go through several reviews online, because nobody can recommend directly - Well, here is the best accounting software for your business unless they really know your need. Also, there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all invoicing solution, because every business is different. You need to shop around and find the one that’s best for your company.

richardsha, Dec 23, 2011
  5. brett701

David James

Depending what budget you have, one of the simpler programs is Instaform Invoices and Estimates Pro, retails for about $39 but simple, efficient to use and not crammed with useless addons.

David James, Mar 13, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question