Help finding Accountant

Reaction score
Hello, and Thank You in advance for your kind responses. Opened small (Micro) business. Ideally would send sales invoices, purchase invoices, deposits Etc. to accountant who would handle ALL accounting task; Payroll, Sales Tax, Corporate Tax, Fed Quarterlies. . .
Need help finding Accountant, (Local or Web Based). Thanks very much!

Rico

Samir

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
What type of business? How many transactions? How much do you wish to spend?

I might be interested, but need to know more.

Reaction score
Thank You for your timely response.
Home Interior Company, built-in closet organizers. one or two transactions per week.
I am semi-retired; would like to keep working, and generate small income stream. My only requirement is best described as "I don't want to do anything accounting related myself" Want to be able to send or cloud invoices, receipts, deposits, Etc. Have someone do payroll for two employees, file monthly Sales Tax Returns, Quarterly Fed Tax Etc. . .
Thanks!

Samir

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thank You for your timely response.
Home Interior Company, built-in closet organizers. one or two transactions per week.
I am semi-retired; would like to keep working, and generate small income stream. My only requirement is best described as "I don't want to do anything accounting related myself" Want to be able to send or cloud invoices, receipts, deposits, Etc. Have someone do payroll for two employees, file monthly Sales Tax Returns, Quarterly Fed Tax Etc. . .
Thanks!
How much are you willing to spend a month?

Samir

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
However much is fair.
Quarterly and sales taxes are never fun to deal with, and most companies will charge at least $50 per payroll/sales tax return to process these. Would you consider this fair?

Ask a Question