How to fix error 1310 in QuickBooks?

Reaction score
When I am trying to install Quickbooks in my PC, its show me error 1310 C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 20xx\BusinessObjectProvider.dll. . is there any way to fix this error. so that i can install QuickBooks in my PC.

Thanks in Advance for help.

Reaction score
FYI:

Intuit has a repair tool for the above error. You will need to visit the Intuit Support Page at:

support.quickbooks.intuit.com/support/articles/SLN42535

Hope this helps.

Reaction score
Country
United States
To fix this error you should download and install the QuickBooksInstallDiagnosticTool.exe file which will attempt to resolve this issue.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Error 1310 in QuickBooks desktop can take place when installing the program or updating it to the latest maintenance release. When the error occurs, you may get any of the below-given error messages on your screen: “Error writing to file C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 20xx\BusinessObjectProvider.dll” or error “1310: Error writing to file: C:Config.Ms.”A damaged installation source is one of the most apparent reasons behind the QuickBooks error 1310. In this post, we will discuss some other possible causes behind the error and troubleshoot them with relevant solutions. Let’s proceed further!

Solution 1: Modify User Account Control Setting

To get the job done, follow the below-given steps:

• First of all, press Windows + R keys simultaneously on your keyboard, and it will open the Run box.
  • Now type Control Panel in the blank space and hit Enter key to proceed further.
  • Next, you need to click on User Account and then select Change User Account Control Settings.
  • Click yes on the confirmation window.
  • Shift the slider downwards to Never Notify to turn the UAC off.
  • Click OK and then restart the system.

Solution 2: Utilize QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool

QuickBooks install diagnostic tool can find and fix common installation issues in the application. Download the tool from a legit source and save it to a suitable location on your computer. Once you are done, run the tool to fix QB error 1310. After applying the required steps, try to update the QuickBooks application. If the error continues, try the next solution.

Last edited:

Ask a Question