South Africa How to set up quickbooks to learn for free

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Hi. I would like to set up quickbooks to learn for free. I haven't got a business set up yet. I went to pro advisor. But after filling in my details. It now asks me for accounting firm name. Firm zip code. Number of employees. Where do I get this info and what do I do here. Or can I put any details and code in there. I just want to learn quickbooks. So that I can start a bookkeeping business. Thanks.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi spenceandcarmelito, I signed up with one email to download QuickBooks 2020 (desktop version) and I use it on a VirtualBox Virtual Machine. It is a 30 day trial, but I have used the same downloaded file to install on a different VirtualBox machine (you don't need to connect through the email when installing or using). I have it installed on Windows 2012 Server with the ODBC Driver - qodbc, which is a 30 day trial for connecting to Access, SQL, Crystal Reports, etc. I am creating YouTube how-to videos for working in Quickbooks and hopefully other software applications. Note that the demo doesn't include access to the Payroll module.

My Video Here:

Hope this is helpful!

Ask a Question