USA Identify Neutral Expenses & Add Imputed Costs

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hello!

I need help with a task I've got in the school.
The task is to set up a basic cost accounting system with a given list of accounts from financial accounting.

1. You have received the list of account balances from the financial accounting department (see separate Excel file). Convert expense entries into cost items using the additional information collected by Edwin. Give short explanations and justifications for your entries! Make additional assumptions where needed.
2. Complement imputed cost items where necessary and useful. Make additional assumptions where needed.
3. Mark each cost type as „direct“ or „indirect“ cost, respectively.

It would be amazing for me if someone could help me with this!
Thanks in advance & have a nice day.

Attachments

kirby

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Please note that if you are looking for assistance with an exam-style question, you must attempt the question yourself before asking for help. You can then state the answer you have so far and explain which aspect you need help with. Anyone posting exam-style questions expecting the answer to be given to them will have their posts removed. Repeat offenders will be banned from the forum.

Above is the policy statement for the Exams and Studying Forum. FYI.

Ask a Question