UK Issues with accessing and managing multiple Client & Agent Services accounts on the Government Gateway platform

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I wanted to get some general feedback on how everyone finds the current login process with managing access to multiple Client & Agent Services via the Government Gateway platform.

I represent a Company called My1Login & we are currently helping numerous accountancy firms across the UK to overcome challenges such as:
  • Managing access for multiple user ID's and passwords for different departments within the organisation.
  • Having to use platforms Word to store and share multiple client and ASA passwords, leading to security risks.
  • Significant problems caused by Government Gateway account lock-outs which impact productivity.
  • Security implications with changing logins when employees leave and the risk of attacks on claimed tax refunds.
Does anybody else experience similar issues or have problems with accessing the Government Gateway platform? If so I would be a happy to show you a demo video presentation of how our solution works from an Accountants perspective.

Here is a link to our Website - Accountancy Identity and access Management | IAM Cyber Security (my1login.com)

If you would like to get in touch, feel free to reach out to me at;
(e-mail address removed)

Best,
William

Ask a Question