USA Locate W2 with state deductions

May 27, 2014
Reaction score
I received a letter from the Maryland Comptroller informing me due to failure to file Maryland state taxes for the year 2004 I have an outstanding balance.

I do not have the W2 from that year showing my state deductions and my employer at that time informed me they only are required to keep those forms 4 years.
I also made a request from the IRS and received a transcript, but it does not show Maryland state deductions.
Can I find a W2 from 2004 showing Maryland state deducts? Please help!

Thank you in advance


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question