MS Money 2007

Reaction score
Money failed to download the necessary files for a software update. Security software on your computer may have interfered, or the servers that provide the download may be temporarily unavailable. Check your firewall, anti-virus, or other security software for settings that may be blocking this download, or simply wait a few minutes and then try again.

Have waited and retried for three day's so that done, have followed forum suggestions to add DNS address that didn't work, am running AVG free anti-virus, however am unable to switch off- or even gain access to its control center, hope someone out there can assist me thanks.

Reaction score
sorry ... i have also a problem in it ...>> you right <<< After installation on 1st lauch I try to log in with my valid ID and Money stops saying "Money is unable to load your financial planner data..." and then exits. Any ideas how to solve this? Thanks.

Reaction score
I contact Money and it told me it is citi problem and of course citi
is saying it is not their problem either.
The weird thing is that my wife's citi account works on the same
computer and in the same money file. The only difference is that shwe
has one account, I have 6.
Anyone has similar problems?

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5

Last edited:

Ask a Question