USA New company LLC, S Corp?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I need help in determining the right type of business I should open :)

Last edited:

kirby

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is something you should not leave to a message board. You need a tax pro who can ask you more about your business. And the choices are more complex- for example you could form an LLC and have it taxed as a C corp OR as an S Corp.

Reaction score
There are a lot of questions that come into play in this question. However, my best tip of advice is that if you are the sole owner you definitely wanted to be taxed as an S Corp. Although many publications and books make it appear that S Corps are hard to set up and operate, they really are not.

If you need any further help in the management and taxation of an S Corp, let me know!

Reaction score
Completely depends on the nature and operations of your business. I would get a better understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of each structure with a Google search then set up a meeting with a CPA or Attorney that specializes in setting up legal entities.

Ask a Question