USA SBA Loan COVID-19

Reaction score
Country
United States
Are you guys getting calls from your clients about the Paycheck Protection and other Disaster loans? Every other call I get is regarding this.

Werner Reisacher

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Oh yes, and the problem is that most of them want to verify whether the information they received from a friend is correct.
The undisputed fact is - we are all new to this situation and we are learning on the fly.
Under such circumstances, the best solution is always to go back to the "original source" and read the "official publication". I find most of the answers to the Small Business owners and self-employed on their website.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't recieve a call and I'm not sure if my business is qualified. This will somehow help me in paying with new supplies and settling some debts.

Werner Reisacher

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
The purpose of the program is not to somehow help you. The program, paid by the taxpayers, is to support small businesses by assisting them in keeping their employees and paying the bills that are vital for the company to survive. ( such as rent) Neither, new supplies or settling debts would meet the conditions or the spirit of this program. You as an individual have or will receive the $ 1200 check.

Ask a Question