USA Scored All in the 90s!

Reaction score
Country
United States
To all those out there who are studying for the CPA exam just keep at it! It definitely is possible I was able to pass REG, FAR, BEC and AUD on the first try with scores all in the 90s. I was able to do that in large part thanks to the fact that I worked part time and was able to devote a few months to studying each exam section. However, another big part had to do with the review course I used called Uworld Roger CPA Review. The lectures were really engaging and fun for me which is great when I am spending nearly a year studying for something. Additionally, the MCQs and TBSs used were extremely helpful as well.

Reaction score
Country
United States
To all those out there who are studying for the CPA exam just keep at it! It definitely is possible I was able to pass REG, FAR, BEC and AUD on the first try with scores all in the 90s. I was able to do that in large part thanks to the fact that I worked part time and was able to devote a few months to studying each exam section. However, another big part had to do with the review course I used called Uworld Roger CPA Review. The lectures were really engaging and fun for me which is great when I am spending nearly a year studying for something. Additionally, the MCQs and TBSs used were extremely helpful as well.
Congrates... did you take the CPA exam in the U.S.A? Also If you did what are the work requirements to sit for the exam? In my state I was told there's a 1 year work requirement.

I am trying to get a job in the field but most places are too competitive. Got any tips on getting an entry job or internship?
The accounting firms near me most hire ivory league college grads.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datanalyticscourse

Latest Threads