USA Seeking Insights on Joining Scaling New Heights Conference 2023: Is It Worth it for a New CPA?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm a CPA who recently entered the accounting world. I've been considering attending the Scaling New Heights Conference 2023 in St. Louis. Was wondering if any of you have any opinions on whether it would be worth it for someone like me.

Have heard that this conference is going to be a great opportunity for CPAs and accountants. As a newcomer to the field, I have plenty of questions and areas where I could use guidance.

However, I'm also mindful of the time and financial investment required to attend a conference of this magnitude. Just wanted to ensure that it will truly be worth it and provide me with the knowledge and networking opportunities that will benefit my career in the long run.

What do you guys think?

kirby

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
There are a lot of professionals on this forum who could answer your questions at no charge. Suggest you precisely define in this forum what it is you want to get from the conference and that will enable responders to help.

Ask a Question