USA Top Problems?

Reaction score
I’m currently doing a research project on accounting firms.

This is not spam and I am not going to try and sell you anything, I would just like to learn about the pain points you experience in your profession.

I'd simply like to know what causes you to cringe on a day-to-day basis in running your business? For example, in speaking with other accountants, the top reoccuring problems I've heard thus far are:
  • An increasing portion of potentially billable time is being spent in the reading and composition of emails with clients; the bulk of which is a difficult to track for inclusion on your timesheet.
  • The yearly cycle of finding, and subsequently training qualified seasonal resources is both time and cost intensive.
  • Additionally, the ever-evolving practices and standards require continuing education that is again both time and cost intensive.

Do any of the above resonate with you? Are there others?

The reason for my research is to identify a pattern of problems that consistently impact the majority of accountants/accounting firms, and where possible, devise possible solutions.

I would appreciate hearing back from you, even if it is only one sentence.

Kind Regards.

Ask a Question