Canada Work Opportunity

Reaction score
Hello,

I am opening a business shortly, and without getting into details I do not wish to discuss on a public forum I will require an accountants assistance for some aspects of the start-up phase. If you are interested please contact me with your email via message and we can discuss the job details and payment. This business is run and registered in British Columbia Canada, as such taxation knowledge in this area is an asset.

Regards,

Kyle A. Maillet

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,

My email is (e-mail address removed), and I would love to know the details about this position.
I will attch my email by resume and you are free to contact me by email

Reaction score
Hi
Hello,

I am opening a business shortly, and without getting into details I do not wish to discuss on a public forum I will require an accountants assistance for some aspects of the start-up phase. If you are interested please contact me with your email via message and we can discuss the job details and payment. This business is run and registered in British Columbia Canada, as such taxation knowledge in this area is an asset.

Regards,

Kyle A. Maillet
Hi,

I would suggest you hire a local accounting firm that provides services to small business and new startups. Check your business directory for contact details.

Ask a Question