USA Accounting Issues

Reaction score
Greetings.

I was wondering, as an accountant, what accounting issues have you had, and how did you resolve it?

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Hello Mariz.Issues are a lot ,depends from your legislations where you are and your software that you use.

bklynboy

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lots of accounting issues - seem to come up every day. Resolution is mostly, by making sure I first understand the issue, then reviewing applicable guidance. Also look at our companies policy where there is alternate approaches and finally nothing beats discussing with peers and others. Usually what you see as a unique issue has been already resolved by someone else.

When still in doubt I reach out to external auditors and get thier take if any of their clients had a similar item or if they have a definite position - usually a last resort for me as the company is ultimately liable for the accounting treatment.

Reaction score
Waiting on crap from the client. And then resolving it by making up numbers when you don't get it.

Samir

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Waiting on crap from the client. And then resolving it by making up numbers when you don't get it.
Paying thousands for accounting services like the above, and then bringing everything in-house to avoid paying anymore for bad work and extras taxes due to the bad work.

Reaction score
Hi ,its anybody that can help me with these calculations.....memebers has to pay for a service £25 per month,so want percent is for £30 pounds for 5 month memebership;£50 pounds for 6 month memebership;£80 pounds for 12 months memebership...i also calculate myself but i want to be 100% sure that i wont make a mistake.

Samir

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi ,its anybody that can help me with these calculations.....memebers has to pay for a service £25 per month,so want percent is for £30 pounds for 5 month memebership;£50 pounds for 6 month memebership;£80 pounds for 12 months memebership...i also calculate myself but i want to be 100% sure that i wont make a mistake.
Best to post this in a new thread.

Ask a Question