USA Audit team members with different opinions

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi,

I am very new to audition and trying to learn it. I got interested in making the final opinion when a company is audited by a team of auditors. Is it possible that each team member gives an opinion, and then they make a vote?

Thanks a lot!

kirby

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
An independent audit team is typically composed of an "in-charge" auditor, usually a senior auditor, who supervises the other auditors, sometimes called "junior auditors." The senior auditor reports to the audit manager who in turn reports to an engagement audit partner.. The opinion of the senior auditor is what matters and is reviewed by the audit manager and, in turn, the audit partner. Also, there may also be a "technical' partner who also reviews the work.
There is no "voting". Sorry. But there is an election coming up so you can vote then.

Reaction score
Country
United States
An independent audit team is typically composed of an "in-charge" auditor, usually a senior auditor, who supervises the other auditors, sometimes called "junior auditors." The senior auditor reports to the audit manager who in turn reports to an engagement audit partner.. The opinion of the senior auditor is what matters and is reviewed by the audit manager and, in turn, the audit partner. Also, there may also be a "technical' partner who also resometimes views the work.
There is no "voting". Sorry. But there is an election coming up so you can vote then.
Thanks a lot, Kirby! I will vote when I am a citizen, LOL! I am a student in Machine learning subject, and recently get interested in applying what I learn in accounting data. I was looking for Binomial/Bernoulli data for my algorithm. Voting can generate such data. I appreciate you replied!

Ask a Question