CIS Software

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am at the point to invest in an accounting software that can be used for general bookkeeping, VAT returns and especially for CIS submissions.

Do you have any experience -I am sure you have- but are you willing to share your thoughts and help me out what should I choose.

I know Sage, but apart from that I don't know any other.

I highly appreciate your comments.

Thank you,

Reaction score
Hi Stella,

Where abouts are you based?

Pegasus Opera Software is a leading accounting and business software solution to over 20,000 small and medium sized UK businesses. We supply and support Pegasus Opera products which are a perfect alternative to Sage products.

Thanks
Richard

Reaction score
It sounds like you are looking for is a basic, easy-to-use online accounting software, so I would recommend that think you take a closer at E-conomic, which I believe covers your needs.

I suggest taking a free trial off the website or joining a free online presentation (I would recommend the "New to E-conomic" webinar which can be accessed off the E-conomic website), which would get you going here and now.

Ask a Question