USA Custom Receipt Z-report Microsoft RMS 2.0

Reaction score
I would like to add a custom field on our Z-report that subtracts the Tax Collected amount from the Closing Total or the Cash shift amount. I'm familiar with editing the XML of the receipt however I'm not entirely sure how to perform calculations in XML or if its even possible. For some reason our accountant uses this number on a daily basis and has to manually do the calculation everyday for multiple locations.

I have created a custom Z-report if anyone is interested. It prints a Full page Daily Sales Report (z-report) instead of a 40-Column receipt.

Attachments

Reaction score
Hello
Do you happen to have the actual report file? Also can this be applied to multiple registers. I'm trying to get this actual information on one page with multiple registers. If I can some help, it would great. Thank you

Reaction score
Urgent Request

Jgonzalez
Don't know how often you check here but soon as you see my reply, please contact or send me a file for your custom z report. It is exactly what I need. Thank you.

I would like to add a custom field on our Z-report that subtracts the Tax Collected amount from the Closing Total or the Cash shift amount. I'm familiar with editing the XML of the receipt however I'm not entirely sure how to perform calculations in XML or if its even possible. For some reason our accountant uses this number on a daily basis and has to manually do the calculation everyday for multiple locations.

I have created a custom Z-report if anyone is interested. It prints a Full page Daily Sales Report (z-report) instead of a 40-Column receipt.

Reaction score
No one else is interested in the format that Jgonzalez has mentioned above? I really could use the help. Anyone?

Reaction score
I would also be interested in the full page X/z

Can you please post the file in XML format? I have a customer that is asking for this as well.

Many thanks!

Reaction score
I need to add Custom field in Z report , is it possible, how?

Hi friends,
My customer is in need of adding a row for total sold qty below the Opening Total field.

is it possible to add?
Which field does that contain ? Report.TotalQty or Report.SoldQty

Also they need this Z report per sales man , how is this possible?

pls help with suggestions, appreciated

Reaction score
I am interested in the Z report reprint for RMS. I am a new member and cannot send you a PM. Can you PM me?

Samir

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm sure there's a way to script this with something reading in the xml, doing the calculations and spitting out the resulting xml with the additional number.

But this gets more into programming. I'm not familiar with MS RMS, so I'm afraid this is all the help I can offer. :(

Ask a Question