UK Do I have to go off-shore to avoid taxes?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am wondering if there are other options for me to avoid paying high taxes then going offshore - I look forward to your suggestions...

Reaction score
Country
United States
No need to go offshore. There are investment opportunities that offer deductions that can even result in return on investments not just tax avoidance.

In 2012 I set-up a legal structure for an inventor who needed investors to develop his project. I found him investors willing to become part of the project. The business plan pointed out a potential tax return during the first decade.

A single investor who worked as an employee agreed to invest US$50,000 and since that time the US$10,971.27 in salary taxes his employer paid to the IRS on his behalf where entirly refunded to him each year since 2012. Within less than 55 months he was reaching break-even.

And at the 5th year after investing he made even a ROI of 1.93% on average per year in connection to the 2012 investment. In 2017 the 6th year after investing the average annual ROI reached 5.08% and in 2018 the ROI was 7.34% on average.

This year the projected ROI will be expected to reach 9.03% on annual average to reach at the end of 10 years an annual average ROI of 11.39%

So you see it is possible to avoid taxes without going offshore and it worked and still works like clockwork!

bklynboy

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Have a meeting with a tax advisor and financial planner to make sure both your goals and tax strategies are addressed. There are lots of ways to reduce taxes - but this should not come at the expense of building wealth so you need an overall plan. For instance would you rather earn 100K each year and pay 30K in taxes or earn 50K a year and pay no tax? There is always a trade off.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Look forward to get more suggestions - and thank you for the answers I already got

Ask a Question