Does anyone know this software?

Reaction score
Country
Australia
HI,
Im helping out a client and their system recently crashed and i've recovered it and virtualised it. However since I restored from a backup which was on a hard disk that was failing i think that parts of the software became corrupt.

The software is called Practice Manager 13, it runs on DOS, well in windows 98.

Please see attached screenshot.

I realise support for this software has ceased but i cannot find any information on it anywhere let alone a CD/Floppy installer for it.

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Reaction score
Country
United States
Judging by the picture, it looks like this was a proprietary/customizable software product. Coopers & Lybrand is one of the firms that merged with Price Waterhouse to become PwC.

If you could find anyone who was in the C&L part prior to or around the merger, they might be able to find a disk for you.

Other than that, if your client can't find the people they bought the software from, it sounds like your best bet would be to export the data files and try to import them into a new practice management software package. And maybe bring them into 21st century Windows while you're at it. :)

Any PwC'ers out there???

Ask a Question