Foreign Income Tax Return

Jan 4, 2013
Reaction score
If someone entered Canada and became landed, let's say June 2022
When filing 2022 taxes, he has to declare foreign income before and after becoming landed.

Where and how to declare the two incomes?

I understand foreign income goes on line 10400
but when I put the amount, it shows that I have to pay taxes

How can I do this?

Thank you

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question