USA Greetings to all!

Reaction score
Hello! I am new to this forum and was glad to find a place to share information and good times. I live and work in Indianapolis, IN. I am married, have a lovely daughter, a Yorkshire Terrier, and couple of fish tanks. We like fishing, hunting, and sport shooting. Happy to make your acquaintance!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey your'e most welcome! I'm a CPA currently working with an accounting and bookkeeping firm based on US/UK. It's good to connect with you and share thoughts and experience. Happy to hear from you,
Renuka

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! I work for the Indianapolis Business Journal in their accounting department. We have three publications and one custom publishing department under one name, IBJ Corporation. I compile monthly financial statements, process payroll, and "other duties as assigned". Glad to hear back from someone here.

Reaction score
I started a thread in the "Taxes: Business" section of the forum and although it has been viewed 70 times, no one has replied, commented, said hello, go fly a kite or anything. Then I noticed there are lots of threads with lots of views and only 1 or 2 maybe 3 replies. Is it always this quiet around here? Is there anyone out there...anyone at all?

Becky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear no-one has been able to help you with your query, it's a more quiet time of year for the site - we get a big influx of members in the run up to filing deadlines. Is your query still unresolved?

Ask a Question