USA How outdated is Peach Tree 2009?

Reaction score
I just got my disc out for Peach Tree 2009 I got several years ago when I took and EPIC FAILED some accounting classes in college and created an ISO.

I'm wondering if this version of Peach Tree is still good enough for trying to practice modern accounting?I'm considering buying a new version but am quite in a tight budget right now with barely any cash.

If not, will it help regardless in practicing for accounting?I'll be buying Peach Tree 2012-13if its already too outdated once I save money (though in the mean time I'll use Peach Tree 09 just to practice accounting skills and principles).

Reaction score
It works, although if you are really serious you should probably consider upgrading.
If I were you I would look at just renting the latest version through a cloud hosting service. It will cost you like 30-50 bucks a month but you will be able to just use it for one month and if you don't like it or decide it's not enough different than 09 you can just cancel.
Companies like InsynQ and Swizznet don't ask you to sign contracts so you can quit anytime.
I think maybe HarborCloud too..?

Anyway, that's what I'd do in your situation. Will be WAY more affordable and not as big of a commitment.

Good luck!!

Ask a Question