USA Need a job/internship?

Reaction score
Hello everyone!! I found this site and thought i would give it a try.
ABOUT ME: i recently graduated with my bachelors in Accounting. I am looking for a job/internship. Also, i will be starting to study for the CPA exam soon. I currently work at a shitty Pizza Delivery job, although it pays the bills and I do clear about 20/hr with tips, but i did not go to college for this. I like accounting and would love to get a job in accounting but everyone see's i have no formal experience(thank my school for this) and blow me off. I figured this would whole dilemma would go easier if i could get my hands on a internship, but where do i look? I know there has to be internships out there, but in this digital age i don't know where to find them.

So i guess what im asking is..... Can anyone help me with the internship/job search? Any ideas? and so on... Any help will be very much appreciated. Sorry if i sound like im rambling. Also I am located in San Diego California Area if that helps...

Becky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I hope you manage to find the position you are looking for :)

Reaction score
Welcome, Its nice to see this community running and going well thanks to all the friendly people here

Ask a Question