UK Non-cloud based accounting software recommendation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking for a recommendation for non-cloud based accounting software that can also be shared with multiple users online (all over the world). I work for a yacht management company and currently one of our yachts uses a cloud-based system which due to their internet is incredibly slow to work on. What they need is a system which stores the data locally, however, updates online every so often (which can be accessed by us). So far all of the software I have found is either completely cloud-based or completely offline. Any help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello Andrew,

I'm traditionally an IT pro. What solutions do you currently have in place that excluding the one used by this particular yacht? I could possibly offer suggestions based on what you currently have in place with others.

While SaaS is a convenience most of the time and profitable for my IT line of business... I just prefer local solutions to cloud for some things.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Quickbooks Desktop Pro allows multi-user access. Use Teamviewer, LogMeIn, Splashtop, or any of the other collaboration solutions, even Remote Access, which comes with Windows, for the other sites to access your system. Cheap, in my opinion.

Ask a Question