USA Payroll question - need help

Reaction score
Hi
I will not get into the details yet, If some one can help I will post all the information.
My employer agreed to pay me a $3000 a month, bi-monthly before taxes, he also agreed that I will receive W-2.
Last month I got W-2 for about $10,000 and about $18000 as 1099.
I work in Illinois; my employer has company registered in Florida.
I don’t get pay stubs, he deposits my checks directly to mine account in Florida.
I get about $1247, deposited to my account twice a month. The amount stayed the same for whole 2013 year.
I know he didn't pay my taxes in full.
If I post all the information can someone tell me how much he owns me?
Also, let me know what other information you need from me.

Thank you

Reaction score
Hi
I want to apologize for not responding sooner. Soon after I post this I have found out that because of this I may not be able to qualify for a mortgage. This is not a just job for me; I also live rent-free in one of his apartments. Quitting this job would mean that I have to move also.
I have told him about that, he said he would pay the difference but at this time I am trying to get qualify and move out as soon I can. I don’t want rent but if I have to I will.
If it’s not too much trouble could you please let me know how much exactly he owns me?

I have received bellow forms:
W-2
1. Wages, tips other compensation: $9,450.00
2. Federal income withholding: $1,822.52
4. Social Security tax withheld: $585.90
6. Medicare tax withheld: $137.03

$3,772.71

1099 – I got two forms
$15,090.84

In 2013 I have received 24 deposits $1,257.57 each, in total amount of $30,181.68

Thank you for your help.

Ask a Question