UK AAT or Accounting Degree

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking for some advice regarding my current situation. I have currently been studying the professional certificate in Accounting at open university, I was planning on counting this towards a BSc Open degree at open university as I have previously completed 120 credits at level 4 and the professional certificate would count towards 60 credits at level 5. The certificate will give me exemptions from ACCA papers F1,F2 and F3.

I have recently learnt that I could get into second year of an Accounting and Finance degree with this certificate. So I'm now deciding what would be my best course of action and looking for some advice on this. I could take AAT at level 3 and then level 4 while continueing on with the Open university degree part time, this would take 3 years by the time I complete both the AAT level 3 and 4 and the Open university degree or I could just go straight into second year of an Accounting and Finance degree.

Ask a Question